Auto Chlor System
Regional Sales Manager
SF Bay Area, Ca
Here at Auto-Chlor System we work hard, have fun, and deliver high quality service every day to restaurants, bars and hotels! If you enjoy dining out and love visiting new and trendy restaurants and bars in town, then this is where you need to be!
Our SF Bay Area location has an opportunity for a Regional Manager who can lead several of the bay's branch locations. You will be responsible for coaching, developing, and mentoring some of the brightest branch managers, outside sales representatives and account service managers we employ.
About the Regional Manager Role
The Regional Manager will be responsible for overseeing sales management and operational activities among the branches within their territory, including growth in number of customers served, increased sales and profitability of the existing account base, and the training and development of staff to achieve these goals. This is a hands-on position where the work occurs in the field with our customers and employees.
Regional Manager Responsibilities:
- You will play an essential role in providing exceptional customer service, a great work environment for our employees, environmental leadership, and positive partnership for our customers, working hands-on in the field with our customers and employees.
- Your hands-on and competitive approach to running your business, ongoing engagement with new and existing customers, leading your team “from the front,” and the drive to constantly improve your team’s performance will set the stage for the success of your branch, your employees, and you.
- You will be put through a highly interactive, in-field and classroom training program focused on developing your skills in dealing with all aspects of our business operations including personnel matters, customer inquiries, equipment repair and service, new sales and collections.
- You will move quick, think fast and hone your skills in negotiation, objection resolution, and problem solving in selling and servicing customers in a highly demanding, diverse, and exciting market place.
- Your attention to detail, sense of urgency, and entrepreneurial spirit are crucial to your success as you work to improve the strongest, most professional service and sales team in the industry.
Benefits and Compensation
- Strong base salary + uncapped commissions
- Our employee benefits package includes medical, dental, vision
- Company car, cell phone and gas allowance
- 401(k) + an additional employer sponsored savings plan
- PTO and vacation
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity for growth by actively promoting from within
Our company has a 75 year history of providing quality cleaning products, equipment and services to the hospitality, lodging and healthcare industries. Originally founded in 1938 by offering a proprietary, environmentally conscious method to clean and sanitize commercial food service utensils, the company and service-reputation quickly grew. Following this earlier innovation, in 1954 Auto-Chlor developed and provided a proprietary method to wash and sanitize these same utensils in an automatic dish washing machine.
Our innovative spirit and dedicated customer-service has allowed us to grow to a national organization with 100 plus locations and more than 80,000 satisfied customers. Our future plans include, aggressive growth in our core customer segments, developing proprietary, state of the art products and equipment and exceeding the quality, service-commitment our customers have grown to expect.