Gross Mendelsohn's tax department is growing and we seek entry level and individuals with 1 to 3 year's tax accounting experience to join our team! Come learn and grow by preparing tax returns including: corporate, partnership, estates and trusts and individual. Tax staff also perform compilations and reviews.
We are seeking career-minded individuals who wish to attain their CPA and pursue a career in public accounting. If you are interested in learning, growing and are committed to delivering excellent client service, contact us!Gross Mendelsohn has been rated as one of Baltimore's Top Workplaces!
|• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or Taxation required
• 0 to 3 year's experience preparing a variety of tax returns or solid accounting experience
• Career minded for public accounting. CPA, CPA candidate or willing to pursue.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Experience withProsystems Engagement, ProSystem FX and/or QuickBooks a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required for this position. Must be able to interact with co-workers, partners and clients.
• Strong work ethic
• Willing to work extra hours required to deliver excellent client service. Especially during tax season February through April 15th