We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our ARC Consulting family on a full time basis to supports clients with project-based engagements that include, but are not limited to: IPO readiness, implementation of new accounting guidance (e.g. ASC 606), financial statement audit preparation, and technical accounting advice for unique transactions (e.g. acquisitions, complex debt and equity financing).
Specific experience is not required as we have a strong mentoring system.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Understand engagement as it relates to client's business
- Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty
- Assume responsibility for components of engagements
- Contribute to engagement planning and ensuring high quality of related products/deliverables for each engagement
- Deliver services that meet ARC Consulting standards of excellence
- Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add–on" work to client
- Writing components of various reports/deliverables related to engagements
- Prior public accounting experience (Big 4 or large regional firms preferred) or industry experience
- 2+ years related experience
- BA/BBA/BS in Accounting, Finance or business related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of US GAAP (i.e. revenue recognition, equity accounting, consolidations and financial reporting)