CPA Firm Administrative Assistant
We are a fully remote CPA firm with clients all over the country who specialize in real estate, high-net worth individual, multi-entity corporations, and entrepreneurial clients. We have a great team and company culture with regular daily huddles for workflow management and team-building activities.
We are in a growth phase and are looking to continue hiring throughout 2021-2022 and are looking for a tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and experienced office administrator to run all of the front and back-end activities.
About the Administrator Role
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the CEO with all of the firm’s administrative tasks. This can include documenting and implementing processes for projects, acting as the liaison between our staff and CEO, as well as our outsourced partners who help us with various work projects.
You will also be the final point of contact for all tax projects and engagement letters, ensuring that deliverables are of professional quality and appearance. Other duties, such as gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics, like time entries, work-in progress, and other operational activities are expected as well.
Responsibilities of the CPA Firm Administrative Assistant
- Executing or overseeing our ‘operations manual’ which is a detailed outline of how to complete all administrative tasks and broken down by what must be done on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual basis.
- Keeping track of deadlines and due dates
- e-filing complete tax returns and extensions
- Gathering signatures and payments from clients, before e-filing tax returns
- Customer service skills – phone, email, video conference troubleshooting with screen share
- Scheduling and time management skills
- Billing and A/R management and oversight
- Managing virtual assistants performing administrative, IT, and customer service.
CPA firm experience is preferred. Specific experience with Thomson Reuters software would be a bonus.
Compensation and Benefits
- Strong, competitive salary
- PTO and Sick Time