Construction & Distribution Sales
Hossley Lighting Associates
San Antonio, TX
Be part of a successful, growing company in an exciting and challenging field.
Hossley is proud to say that we are 100% employee-owned, which allows us to align all of our associates toward a common goal. You’ll be empowered to make decisions, find solutions, and be rewarded for your hard work.
The Opportunity for a Contractor Salesperson
As a Construction & Distribution Sales Representative you will be responsible for selling to our Contractors and Distributors.
Contractor Sales Rep’s Responsibilities Include…
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have…
- Closing project orders while meeting sales and profitability targets
- Working with our clients to understand their project budgets and design intent
- Developing stock and flow business with targeted distributors
- Working constructively with manufacturers and internal teams
- Keeping up to date with new technology and applying that knowledge to your job
- Ensuring a quick and proper response to customer requests
Education / Training
- Excellent sales skills with the ability to cold call, build strong client relationships, sell value, and provide excellent customer service
- A thorough understanding of the construction process
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a B2B sales environment meeting and exceeding sales goals
- A basic understanding of AutoCad, Revit, and AGI32 is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience within the lighting industry
- A college degree and/or Lighting Certification is preferred
We offer a competitive benefits package including the following:
- Competitive employee pension
- 401k match
- 100% covered employee health insurance
- Company stock purchase plan
- Vacation and sick days
Our goal is to provide our clients with an unmatched consistency of service throughout the entire design and construction process. Our product offering, which ranges from budget driven fixtures to signature custom luminaires, provides the largest offering of lighting fixtures and lighting technology available for building interiors, exteriors, and site landscaping.