Kaplan & Associates
Greenwood Village, CO
About the Tax Manager Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced, self-starter who is willing to take on the responsibilities that come with owning a firm. If you’re interested in becoming a business owner, having your own team, and taking an established firm in whatever direction you want - this opportunity is for you.
We are looking for someone with good business development and management skills who is focused on developing and maintaining the best client relationships possible.
About Our Firm
Kaplan and Associates was created in 2010 by Damon Kaplan, after he spent 17 years as a partner with Rubottom & Kaplan PC. We have a solid team of six CPAs who are all very experienced accountants, and incredible staff loyalty, as nearly all of our employees have been part of the same team for over two decades.
We cater to Real Estate, Fast Food, and High NetWorth Individuals as well as do a lot of Bankruptcy work. Additionally, we offer the following services:
- Income Tax Preparation for all types of businesses, and individuals
- IRS and State Audit Representation
- Payroll Reporting
- QuickBooks® setup, support and training
- Business startup services
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Financial statements - making sure your financial records are timely and accurate
- Estate planning
- Bankruptcy taxation and reporting
- Insolvency and debt related issues
- Wealth management
We are looking for a Tax Manager who will work closely with our clients and staff to help continue bringing the best in client service and satisfaction.
Benefits and Compensation
- Attractive salary
- 100% covered health benefits
- 401K + matching
- Generous PTO to start