Tim Milton Construction, LLC
The Back Story:
In 1994 Tim Milton launched a construction company bearing his name after working for years in the industry. A true craftsman with a desire to focus on high quality work, Tim quickly earned a reputation for being one of the premium builders in Northern Nevada.Then he met Jim, who brought 30 years of experience from the elevator construction world to become equal partners under Tim Milton Construction, LLC in 2001. With a desire to build each project with integrity and excellence, the business flourished and has established itself as the quality provider in the region. Check us out at: tmcnevada.com
The Project Coordinator Opportunity:
TMC is actively seeking a Project Administrator with emphasis on Estimating to help the team seamlessly guide projects from start to finish, completing projects on time, under budget, and with excellent quality.
Some of the Project Administrative duties will include:
- Assist with creating new project estimates from initial project development through final stages – will include job walks and revisions to projects as they develop.
- Create and maintain job folders, job lists, and calendars.
- Assist with material purchases, deliveries, scheduling of sub-contractors, inspections, client meetings and other miscellaneous activities to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Assist with change orders to project contracts.
- Manage permitting submissions from initial to final phase, including tracking in Accela.
Duties, HR Support:
- Create Job Set ups in Sage 50 and new job files
- Manage Dropbox files – Estimating, Current jobs, Past jobs.
- Create Initial billing forms and request Insurance Certs as needed..
- Manage relationships with material vendors, sub-contractors and customers.
- Assist Project Manager with estimating
Compensation and Benefits
- New Employee Hire orientation.
- Maintain Employee files and binders for New Hires.
- Provide overview of Insurance Benefits to New Hires.
- Track eligibility dates of new hires and coordinate with Accounting.
- Update Online benefits program.
- Schedule OSHA and/or other classes as needed.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Health / Medical Benefits.
- Vacation & PTO.
- Mileage and cell phone reimbursement when used for business purposes
- No cost Christian Chaplain support services available to employees, friends, and family.
- Flexible working conditions in a family-oriented business.