Project Administrator with Estimating Support
Tim Milton Construction, LLC
The TMC Back Story:
In 1994 Tim Milton launched a construction company bearing his name after working for years in the industry where he contributed to the development of large-scale projects. A true craftsman with a desire to focus on high quality work, Tim quickly earned a reputation for being one of the premium builders in Northern Nevada.
In 2001, Tim Milton and Jim Johnson became equal partners under Tim Milton Construction, LLC. Jim brought 30 years of experience from the elevator construction world to join Tim’s premium building experience. With a desire to build each project with integrity and excellence, the business flourished and has established itself as the quality provider in the region.
The Project Administrator Opportunity:
TMC is actively seeking a Project Administrator with emphasis on Estimating to help the team seamlessly guide projects from start to finish, completing projects on time, under budget, and with excellent quality.
Project Administrative duties specific to Project Manager Jim Johnson:
Project Administrative duties, company wide:
- Assist with creating new project estimates from initial project development through final stages – will include job walks and revisions to projects as they develop.
- Create and maintain Jim’s job folders.
- Assist with daily project coordination activities such as material purchases, deliveries, scheduling of sub-contractors, inspections, client meetings and other miscellaneous activities to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Assist with change orders to project contracts.
- Manage permitting submissions from initial permit to final permitting phase, including tracking in Accela.
- Assist in managing Jim’s calendar.
General Office Administrative duties:
- Job Set ups in Sage 50.
- Manage Dropbox files – Estimating, Current jobs, Past jobs.
- Maintain Job List in central office.
- Maintain Job Lists to distribute to employees.
- Create Initial billing forms.
- Create new job files.
- Request Insurance Certs as needed.
- Schedule and attend asbestos testing as needed.
- Manage relationships with material vendors, sub-contractors and customers.
- Assist with estimating for Project Manager, Zach Lawson, from time to time.
- Archive job files as needed.
Duties, HR Support:
- Assist Jim with general office management.
- Order office supplies.
- Manage the employee recognition cards.
- Organize team meetings on request.
- Assist with Year-end archiving / New Year preparation.
Candidate traits should include the following:
- New Employee Hire orientation.
- Maintain Employee files.
- Maintain Employee Binders for New Hires.
- Safety Meeting Schedule.
- Schedule OSHA and/or other classes as needed.
- Health Insurance
- Provide overview of Insurance Benefits to New Hires.
- Track eligibility dates of new hires and coordinate with Accounting.
- Update Online benefits program.
Extremely High Organizational skills.
ACUTE attention to details.
Works well with Team.
Works well with busy environment with lots of interruptions.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Health / Medical Benefits.
- Vacation & PTO.
- Mileage reimbursement for business travel.
- Cell phone reimbursement for business use.
- No cost Christian Chaplain support services available to employees, friends, and family.
- Flexible working conditions, in a family-oriented business.