Head of Marketing
The Hire Talent's mission is to solve the hiring problem entirely for Small and Mid Size businesses by delivering simple and effective Software as a Service Solutions (SaaS) that make executing hiring and performance management easier. We don’t stop with great software solutions, we go the extra mile to deliver world class content and education to enable leaders to get the most out of their tools and their hiring efforts resulting in highly effective and engaged teams driving significant business results.
We are a remote work from home WFH team. Enjoying our personal and family lives as much as our work is a major part of our core values.
Purpose of our Head of Marketing
Is to be the top executive in our small, fast growing HR SaaS business. We are a small, scrappy team, so our Chief Marketing Officer is a highly effective marketing and business strategist in addition to being a great executor of our lead generation efforts. Our Head of Marketing will utilize effective partners to complete the mission but should also be highly effective at architecting and doing what is needed to drive results. Player coach as some might call it.
Key Objectives for the Chief Marketing Officer
- 5x Sales Qualified Leads within 12-24 months
- Develop a significant Top of funnel lead generation campaign and nurture those leads through the funnel to Sales Qualified
- Be highly effective copywriting to improve email marketing and on page conversion metrics
- Manage all Paid digital marketing campaigns increasing lead conversion and decreasing costs per qualified lead
- Continue drive our written content marketing strategy to support SEO efforts
- Develop our video and Podcast content creation strategies to drive top of funnel leads in volume
- Build and manage a team of contractors to assist in the above efforts
- Guide business and software development strategy through detailed market research
- Develop and execute a strategy to keep existing clients engaged with our product and thought leadership
- Support Sales team with copywriting and data procurement efforts. Be 100% aligned with Sales strategy.
- Be the leading expert in hiring and performance management thought leadership
- Create and assist in investment strategy and execution efforts (we are going to the moon!)
- Be willing to do whatever it takes to win
What in it for the Head of Marketing
- $90K base salary plus bonuses up to $60k annually based on SQL growth goals
- Multiple company health plans after 90 days (fully paid for to little out of pocket for employee)
- 3% dollar for dollar match on IRA after 2 weeks
- 1 week of sick time
- 2 weeks Vacation time -- after 3 years it goes up to 3 weeks and after 5 years goes up to 4 weeks
- Work life balance hours are 8am-5pm M-F Work from home remote position.