Strategic Business Development Representative / Sales Executive
We are a business and technology consulting firm specializing in helping businesses build their corporate identity and strategy by offering program management, process optimization, enterprise cost reduction, organizational alignment, data management, and technology systems integration. We work with Fortune 1000 clients in the financial services, healthcare, life sciences, and retail/ supply chain industries and our niche is working with businesses in our own backyard, who are headquartered in Orange County.
About the Business Development Representative / Sales Executive
We are a dynamic team of consultants looking for a hunter who understands our business model and the needs of our clients. This person will aggressively go after new business opportunities, creating and executing prospecting plans for potential new accounts. We have a clearly defined set of potential clients who the Strategic Business Development Executive will develop and cultivate relationships with to uncover high value projects we can help them implement.
A strong background with staff augmentation will help our clients identify their strategic needs and the right players to execute the project implementation strategies we develop for them.
Typical Responsibilities of our Business Development Representative / Sales Executive
Compensation and Benefits
- Generate uplift in volume at new and existing accounts with stakeholders in new divisions and departments
- Build and execute prospecting plans for potential new accounts
- On going management of relationships with potential clients and existing clients to uncover new project opportunities.
- Build out account org charts with help from account managers
- Support contact list build out for dormant and active accounts
- Generate up to 400 contact attempts per month with 10% of these resulting in schedule discovery calls.
- Competitive salary $70,000 to $90,000 + bonuses up to $60,000 annually dependent on performance
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K + matching
- PTO and Paid Sick Time