Project Support Coordinator | Quotations and Inside Sales Support
We are one of Colorado’s most capable and well-respected lighting and controls manufacturer’s representatives. Four divisions within our company provide our customers throughout the Rocky Mountain region with the area’s largest selection of lighting and controls products.
Representing over 70 manufacturers and thousands of products, MH Lighting, MH Controls, ProSite Services, MH Roadway Solutions and our newest division, MH Site Amenities, provide project-specific solutions that consistently exceed the expectations of customers in our markets.
The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator is to manage orders, and customer expectations accurately, efficiently and timely. You will be the primary customer contact for all existing orders. You will be required to maintain good working relationships with all manufacturers and customers to provide exceptional service leading to repeat business and increased sales and profitability.
Compensation and Benefits
Summary of essential job functions
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Medical Insurance 100% Covered
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Amazing opportunity to develop with a growing company
- Resolve all order clarifications in a timely manner and receive and process all purchase orders, releases and hold for releases while simultaneously ensuring all POs are accurate and correct
- Responsible for complete project management on multiple simultaneous projects. Must be able to make independent decisions in order to resolve all project issues. Responsible for successful outcomes of all orders once received
- Manage, make decisions and take actions regarding customer ship date expectations including the flow of product deliveries in order to achieve the highest customer satisfaction
- Manage, document and maintain all order activity and relevant communications in the Oasis Software
- Facilitate new account relationships between distributors and factories
- Take financial and budgetary ownership of Customer Care damage and returns and handle damaged/lost or short material claims
- Scheduling, coordinating, documenting and prioritizing field service requests with contractors.
- Maintaining communications with contractors to proactively schedule field services in order to avoid missed deadlines due to last-minute requests.