Rulien & Associates, LLC
Accounting Office Manager
Anchorage / Eagle River, AK
We pride ourselves on being a flexible and pretty laid back company. We all get along and have great working partnerships with one another, so you’d have to be cool with a great culture, monthly lunch and learns, and a fun collaborative environment.
Living in the Anchorage area affords us the luxury of having the great outdoors right in our backyard, so sometimes we work half days if the weather is just too ding dang nice to stay inside. On the other hand, sometimes we leave early when the sky won’t stop dumping snow all over the place. See? We’re all about flexibility. We also believe in efficiency and freedom.
The Basic Expectations of our Accounting Office Manager
We are looking for someone to help us cross our T’s and dot our I’s. We need someone who can help out in all areas of the business, including putting returns together, scanning or organizing, filling out random refund forms, confirming client appts, pulling data for clients and sending to outsourced bookkeeping, help with 1099s, business property returns, and auditing project boards for completion.
- Tracking all projects for all departments and ensuring they get done
- Onboarding new staff and offboarding
- Helping track message traffic from clients within our LISCIO platform and helping clean up staff's Liscio and getting things to where they need to be.
- Tracking slack channel traffic for department related items/ assignments
- Assisting with client check ins and meetings to ensure they are scheduled, confirmed, etc.
- Check-ins with employees weekly (individually)
- 30/60/90 day reviews with new employees with an owner
- Weekly owner meetings
- I.T. related tasks
- Helping get items out to clients timely
- Assisting with re-assigning projects / work load as needed as people are out
- Potentially assignments that come in the door for one-off projects and tax returns / assisting with getting the file setup
- Onboarding new clients and vetting
- Time and hour tracking for internal office payroll and ensuring billable time is entered
If you’re motivated, energetic, and wanting to submerge yourself in a winning environment, we definitely want your digits!
Your Return on Investment
We offer a cushy base hourly pay + production bonus. We’ll also supply you with some high quality benefits, 401k, 100% employer-funded profit sharing program, all the typical holidays off, and a great work/life balance.
As noted, we’re pretty technologically driven and stay up-to-date on the latest in our field.