Superintendent / Customer Relations
August Roofing is seeking a customer service-driven Superintendent who will support our professional Roofing, Solar, and Gutter installations. As the CS Superintendent you will be on the front line interacting daily with existing customers, listening to inquiries, providing helpful problem-solving and troubleshooting, and coordinating with our installation teams to resolve and complete projects.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organization that has been established for over 29 years. August Roofing exists to redefine Professionalism
in the roofing industry. August Roofing embraces people, principle, and purpose. You will feel appreciated, valued, and rewarded for your hard work.
Who is our perfect employee?
This position is an excellent career opportunity for someone with a proactive, optimistic approach combined with a real passion for providing a first-class service to the customer. You will be working with our clients to ensure that they are satisfied with our products, services, and installations.
If you love to build things, like working outside and are not afraid of heights, this might be the position for you.
Responsibilities of the Superintendent:
- Supervise and manage completion of roofing installation projects, compiling, and estimating change orders, scheduling inspections, and resolving problems.
- Quality Control by ensuring all work is completed in a craftsman like manner and to the specification, and satisfaction of the customer.
- Demonstrate top-notch communication through required job updates with our online CRM/Jobsite tool, required progress reports, job costing, and end of project reviews with the estimator to always be ahead of potential challenges.
- Ensure all crew members follow OSHA safety guidelines. Identify and correct any safety related issues that arise on a job site.
- Drive company vehicles to work sites and/or to pick up and transport equipment and supplies.
The nature of the work requires performance of heavy work
such as lifting, carrying, and moving tools, equipment, and supplies at considerable heights.
Why Join Our team?
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience with Opportunities for Career Development
- Company Truck, Phone, Gas Card and Tools Provided
- Health, Accident, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401k Savings Program Offered
- Paid Sick, Vacation, and Holidays