One World Direct : 3PL Provider
We are a 3rd party e-commerce fulfillment company specializing in apparel, home goods, nutraceuticals and supplements who have ambitious growth plans and 3 locations spanning across the United States. Our SoCal facility is our largest and has the most potential for growth with increasing opportunities to improve revenue and profitability by reducing labor hours and correcting inefficiencies.
Our culture is built on a foundation of core values that create a supportive and empowering workplace, including:
About the Human Resources Specialist Position
- Positive Impact
- Forward Thinking
We are looking for an HR Specialist who will help us continue to develop our organizational policies and procedures, ensuring that these are being followed by all levels of staff. This role will also spearhead initiatives to improve our employer brand and reputation by creating a comprehensive recruiting, hiring, and onboarding program for new hires.
You will work directly with our leadership team to ensure compliance with wage, hours and OSHA regulations, as well as safety protocols.
Key Objectives for the Human Resources Specialist
- Reduce turnover rates (where are we at now vs. where would we like be)
- Improve employer branding and reputation
- Implement a new hire onboarding and training process within the first 90 days with revisions to the program over the next 180 days.
- To be done in collaboration with the training manager
- Have 100% compliance in regards to OSHA, Wage and Hour
- Implement a safety program to reduce work related injuries during the first 180 days
- Create, implement, and execute ongoing training programs for various employee positions within the company
Strong Competitive Pay
LTIP- employee stock options
Health Benefits, including Aflac and HSA
*Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test