Scheduling Coordinator / Accounting Clerk
Simi Valley, CA
About August Roofing:
Since 1990, we have been handling roofing issues with no job too large or too small. We specialize in residential and commercial roofing, remodels, and even solar installation. In the last 5 years, our business has grown significantly, creating a great number of opportunities for eager leaders. The entire management and administration team of 10 people have been on board for 5+, 10+, and 25+ years which means we all love working together and are excited to add a new rockstar to their family.
We are looking for a Scheduling Coordinator / Accounting Clerk who will coordinate and keep track of jobs as well as payables, receivables, and payments for work completed.
August Roofing is also considered a Tier-1 essential company, which means we are first up for receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.
Scheduling Coordinator Duties:
Our Scheduling Coordinator will be responsible for creating a complete file for new roofing jobs, including:
Accounting Clerk Duties:
- contracts, documents, and client contact info
- assigning crews to jobs and maintaining job schedules
- assigning project dates and any changes to each work order
- keeping a steady line of communication open between our Project Manager, Superintendent, Customers, and Salespeople for seamless workflow
Part of this role also includes accounting duties. These are including but not limited to:
- Matching POs with invoices and coding + attaching corresponding receipts
- Highlighting AR aging reports + collections
- Entering CC receipts, bank recs and receive CC payments
- Reconciling vendor and CC statements