Internship / Entry Level Recruiter - Legal - Remote
Wimbush & Associates
Are you looking for a career in the fascinating world of Recruiting? Are you excited to learn everything there is to know about recruiting and hiring top quality candidates? You’ve come to the right place!
We have a unique opportunity for someone who is interested in learning the ins and outs of the recruiting world from the perspective of an external agency recruiter model, while learning how to work hand-in-hand with business owners and other HR leaders toward finding their perfect candidate.
This role is perfect for a recent graduate who is interested in making $100k + their first year out of college. What is the catch? Well like most highly paid sales careers it take time and hard work to achieve superior results.
Did you think Recruiters are some sort of Human Resources Admin people? Well you are wrong! This is a hard core sales job. Good recruiters are hard working hungry SUPER SMART and never give up (don't bother doing this job for 12 months it would be a waste of your time).
This role requires the person to be able to live on $15 per hour for the first 90 to 150 days on the job. Why? Because that is how long it takes a new recruiter to get their commission check. Is it worth the effort and the wait? Absolutely, the minimum commission for a placed candidate is approximately $5,000. Make 20 placements in a year you are making $135,000.
We do offer a generous 0 out of pocket health insurance plan plus 3% IRA contribution math yup that's right 3% of every dollar you earn and save we give back to you in cash IRA deposits yours to keep no vesting no catches.
What's the career path?
Successful recruiters 3+ years on the job earn $250,000 +. Want to go into leadership yup got that and even better. Our top performers will earn partnership in the business after $1 million in billed revenue. We intend to give our business away to our employees!
About the Opportunity
To begin this is a highly lucrative high compensation remote work from home position which allows both personal freedom with a highly connected workforce.
You’ll learn how to identify candidates that are potential fits for various positions across many different industries. Within the last few years we’ve worked in Legal, accounting, tax, Architecture and Engineering fields. It’s safe to say that everyday is a different challenge and you’ll be exposed to a wide array of candidates with varying levels of experience and across different industries.
This will be an opportunity to start as an entry-level recruiter and eventually develop into a full-cycle executive recruiter managing your own clients and jobs.
Responsibilities for our Recruiter
- Becomes knowledgeable of company's services and target our key industries to facilitate recruiting efforts and minimize time-to-fill
- Will be working with the top 10% of professionals in the Legal and accounting industries
- Interviews both passive and active candidates to determine fit for position
Our Entry Level Recruiters Will Receive...
- Will spend 50% of your time actively calling passive candidates to introduce them to new potential opportunities
- You will spend your remaining time nurturing relationships with high potential candidates helping them through the hiring process while they land their next ideal career opportunity.
- Uses time efficiently in order to meet personal goals and work collaboratively with other members of the team
- Adhere to company policies research/recruiting best practices
- A base salary plus commission for a highly lucrative overall compensation plan
- Minimum performance earners should be over $100k and top performance earners should be at $200k annually
- Commissions on your placed candidates
- Commissions on your acquired business (optional)
- Health benefits
- 3% IRA Match
- All the tools & equipment you need to be successful
- Free company lunches
- Casual, laid back work environment
- Ongoing training and education
This new role will jump in, head first, and learn all about our job requisitions and clients. You will source and interview talent, assessing for job fit, then make recommendations to your clients and coordinate interviews with them and your candidates.
We have several open key positions in the lighting, electrical, construction, finance, and sales industries. Help us fill our jobs and we’ll help you with a piece of that $$$$. It’s not always easy, but it is simple and straightforward.
Wimbush & Associates, Inc. is unlike other recruiting and staffing firms, We are fast-growing executive placement firm specializing in Retained Executive Recruiting , Step-by-Step and Recruitment Process Consulting.
We also operate under The Hire Talent, which is the Pre-Employment Assessment part of our business that helps companies hire better people. We have our own testing tools! I mean, how cool is that? You know those little assessment tests you have to take sometimes before applying to a job? Yea, that's what we do.
We are a small team of four and a pretty tight knit, sarcastic bunch. We’re always working on ways to improve our process, develop and refine our culture, and be better than we were yesterday.
Check us out at: www.wimbushassociates.com
Overall, our mission is to educate our clients and provide them with the best services to help them find, select and retain the best talent on the market. We truly partner with our clients in every way to ensure their success. This focus is unrelenting and authentic.