Tax Preparer Accountant
We pride ourselves on being a flexible and pretty laid back company. We all get along and have great working partnerships with one another, so you’d have to be cool with a great culture and a fun collaborative environment.
We consider ourselves a new era Tax and Accounting firm that specializes in helping clients minimize their tax liability to $0. Yes, you heard that correct!
Following the Wealth Ability Playbook we focus on helping our virtual client base keep their hard-earned money in their pockets and bank accounts. Please check out our firm at: https://www.cpaso.com/ as well as the Wealth Ability Playbook at https://wealthability.com/
The Basic Expectations
We are looking for an experienced tax preparer to handle our client's taxes and financial well-being. You will also be cross-trained on ongoing monthly client accounting, but focused mostly on taxes. We are eager to promote within 12-24 months for someone who demonstrates strong technical skills and desire to adapt and evolve from compliance to advisory focused work.
Members of the team have direct client relationship management responsibilities allowing everyone to build rewarding personal and professional relationships. You will work with clients managing their bookkeeping and accounting, financials, and working to help them reach their financial goals. And you get to do it ALL VIRTUAL!
- Ability to communicate with clients in live zoom calls should be a desire as well.
- Tax Services: tax return prep and review, understand adjustments, supervise tax research projects, prepare journal entries and understand adjustments.
- Financial Accounting and Analysis: review bookkeeping work, draft and review financial statements, enter transactions, make adjustments, budgeting, and client analysis.
- Project Management: organize assignments, handle client list including billing and collection duties
- Staff Development: review workpapers and monitor assignments
- Client Service: Collaborate and suggest opportunities for enhanced client service on engagements.
Your Return on Investment
We offer a cushy competitive compensation and a fully remote work environment. We’ll also supply you with a high quality 401k, 3 weeks PTO to kick things off, all the typical holidays off, and a work/life balance that would make a part-timer blush. Seriously, you won't be working 80 hours per week here, EVEN DURING BUSY SEASON. Also, you must take vacations. No exceptions!
Please Note: This is a fully remote position!