Lighting Specification Sales
Our goal is to provide our clients with an unmatched consistency of service throughout the entire design and construction process. Our product offering, which ranges from budget-driven fixtures to signature custom luminaires, provides the largest offering of lighting fixtures and lighting technology available for building interiors, exteriors, and site landscaping.
We are truly at the forefront of the lighting industry's advancement in technology. As one of the largest privately held lighting manufacturing representation firms in the nation, we partner with over 70 of the most significant lighting industry manufacturers in the world. This partnership has earned us accolades as a premier representative.
As a Lighting Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the development of client relationships with Architects, Engineers, and Lighting Designers.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have…
- Developing cooperative working relationships with customers, manufacturers, and outside sales personnel
- Maintaining profitability by meeting sales targets and managing expenses
- Displaying good judgment while making critical decisions in a timely manner
- Working with customers and factories on any challenges or concerns in order to reach a final resolution
- Keeping up to date on new technologies and applying them to your job
- Understanding all aspects of customer service including order entry, returns, project management, and obtaining catalog numbers and pricing for replacement parts
- Quick and efficient turnaround on all customer requests
Compensation & Benefits
- Sales skills with strong relationship-building ability and excellent customer service
- B2B sales experience and a history of exceeding sales goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sharp logic and the ability to collect data, establish facts, define problems, and draw valid conclusions
- A basic understanding of AutoCAD, Revit, Visual and / or AGI32 is a plus
We offer a competitive benefits package including the following:
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- Health / Medical Benefits
- Paid Expenses
- Vacation + Sick Days