Digital Marketing Coordinator / SEO Specialist
The Hire Talent | A Talent Assessment Company
Brea, CA (Fully Remote)
We are a Software as a Service (Saas) pre-employment assessment testing, Talent Acquisition, and Talent management business looking for a savvy Marketing Coordinator who wants to expose our hiring tools to the world and help us take our small, entrepreneurial-minded firm to the next level. We are positioned to be a fast growth Saas business We are a remote work from home workforce based in Orange County, CA.
The Opportunity for our SEO Specialist
In this role you will learn about our unique business of talent assessment and talent acquisition over the first 3-6 months by creating content and advancing our SEO and web presence to grow our organic monthly site visitors 3x while improving our conversion rates to 5% of higher.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success increasing organic traffic in a B2B environment. Our Marketing Coordinator will have a diverse marketing background working with WordPress, Hubspot, marketing emails, SEO, and Adwords to improve site traffic and increase conversions.
Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Coordinator / SEO Specialist
- Grow Organic Site traffic 3x visitors in the first 12 months
- Manage marketing emails to increase engagement of old leads from 5x per month
- Manage Adwords and other PPC campaigns to achieve a 25% reduction or more in our cost per MQL
- Manage Podcast and video content creation
- Manage and execute written content and backlink strategies
- Maintain and improve marketing and sales workflows through Hubspot
- Develop and execute a direct email and social marketing campaign to produce 50+ MQLs per month
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Associate / SEO Specialist
- Has proven track record of increasing organic site traffic significantly
- Has advanced content creation ability
- Is capable of learning and mastering new marketing techniques and technologies
Compensation & Promotion Opportunities for our SEO Specialist
- We offer a competitive base salary based on experience
- Bonus incentives for achieving SQL goals metrics
- Generous contribution to medical benefits
- 3% Simple IRA retire matching dollar for dollar
We think we’re pretty cool. Check us out at www.TheHireTalent.com to learn more about our business. We wear a lot of hats, multitask 'til we're dizzy, and are able to see the direct impact our contributions make to bring our company into the spotlight of the pre-hire testing and recruiting arena. We are working to change the way businesses hire and working toward becoming the industry leader on hiring and recruiting best practices through the use of our assessment tools.
We help companies improve profits by hundreds of thousands of dollars by providing predictive pre-hire testing and recruitment Saas tools making hiring the best talent easier and faster.
We make hiring the best talent more predictive, faster and easier for HR Executives and business leaders. We deliver world class Pre-employment testing, recruitment software, and performance management solutions. Our tools enable companies to execute their talent acquisition and development strategies better, faster and easier
We will help 10,000 companies revolutionize their talent acquisition efforts by creating and offering the very best talent selection tools available.
Thought Leadership - We have a thirst for knowledge and innovation to share with the world
- We are talent acquisition thought leaders
- We innovate, think outside of the box, and advocate the continuous quest for improvement and education for both ourselves and our clients
- Educating ourselves and others is a top priority
Relentless Achievement - We are relentless
- We are thorough, focused, and tenacious in our hunt for the best talent
- We continuously strive to improve upon what we do each day, and to be the very best, period
- We work to innovate and disrupt the standard ways of doing things, and we are relentless in this pursuit
We win authentically
- We adhere to honesty and ethics that guide us through these processes
- Doing the right thing for our clients, candidates, and others we interact with takes precedence over making money
- We are genuine in our interactions with those we work with and the clients we work tirelessly for
We Manufacture Luck
- By focusing on best practices relentlessly we create our own luck
- Trusting that by doing the right thing the ball will bounce in our direction more often than not
- We can only control what we do. By doing the right thing we can influence others and the seemingly uncontrollable forces to move in our favor.