Lulloff, Leben & Taylor, LLC
Tax Preparer & Accountant
We are a next generation tax and accounting firm providing our clients with highly specialized and enhanced accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, tax planning, tax prep, and strategic business consulting services—all delivered with a commitment to helping our clients succeed.
We’re a smaller firm with a progressive atmosphere and a lot of diversity in our day-to-day activities. You will find our office to be an energetic, collaborative environment working to embrace the cutting edge of technology
. We leverage the best practices of the industry to keep us moving forward. We appreciate our employees and work diligently to do the right thing by them and our clients so we can maintain long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships.
The Tax Preparer / Accountant We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced Tax Preparer & Accountant to manage the accounting, bookkeeping, and tax portion of our practice with high efficiency and expertise. You should be comfortable understanding day to day bookkeeping in order to help clients with questions about their financials, balance sheets, trial balances
, and other tax-related questions.
- Preparation + review of individual and corporate taxes
- Monthly client bookkeeping including reconciling accounts, posting transactions and journal entries, and preparation of financial statements
- Payroll processing and payroll tax returns
- Sales & Use Tax Returns
- Personal Property Tax Returns
Requirements for the Tax Senior:
- Thomson Reuters Suite (UltraTax)
- QuickBooks (both desktop & online) for Bookkeeping
Compensation and Benefits
- Minimum 2-5 years tax preparation experience
- A team player who fits into our culture of having fun while getting work done with the freedom to not be micromanaged
- Competitive base salary
- Health Benefits
- Vacation and PTO
- 401K and Life Insurance