Wimbush & Associates : 3PL Provider
Building Operations Manager
We are a 3rd party e-commerce fulfillment company specializing in nutraceuticals and supplements who have ambitious growth plans and 3 locations spanning across the United States. Our SoCal facility is our largest and has the most potential for growth with increasing opportunities to improve revenue and profitability by reducing labor hours and correcting inefficiencies.
Our culture is built on a foundation of core values that create a supportive and empowering workplace, including:
About the Building Manager Position
- Positive Impact
- Forward Thinking
We are looking for a Building Manager with strong analytical ability and a proven track record of improving labor efficiency ratio to develop a high-performing warehouse team that consistently achieves their safety, productivity, profitability and quality goals.
This person will play a fundamental role in the day-to-day warehouse planning, with a strong emphasis on developing a long-term strategy for success within a dynamic and transformational industry.
General Objectives for the Building Manager
In the first year, the Building Operations Manager will:
- Develop and successfully implement strategies and programs that will dramatically increase the efficiencies of OWD’s services that drive growth and profitability.
- Establish a high-performing warehouse team that consistently exceeds their goals.
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members. Identify performance opportunities and create specific action plans to improve performance.
- Review daily quota numbers, make suggestions to innovate and develop processes that drive profitability.
- Promote a culture of safety and discipline through leadership, exemplary personal compliance, accountability and communication.
Key Objectives for the Building Operations Manager Role
- Identify current process inefficiencies and create a comprehensive plan to implement new technology to address inefficiencies
- Work to improve current LER (labor efficiency ratio)
- Assume some aspects of HR recruitment and talent selection
- Take an active role in documenting employee performance and improvement plans when necessary
- Display a track record of owning the corporate vision, mission, values of a company and working to build buy in with all levels of team members
Strong Analytical Ability
- Has a proven track record of building and developing a bench, working to promote people from within who have a demonstrated level of measurable success.
- Has a proven track record of holding people accountable for success and executing meaningful performance evaluations.
- Understanding of ‘Topgrading’ desired
Proven track record of improving LER
- Creating and Managing a P&L- creating, implementing, and using KPIs to drive specific results
- Numerical literacy- understanding numbers
- Analytical, problem solving abilities
(labor efficiency ratio)
- Proven track record of identifying inefficiencies within a working environment and putting into action corrective action plans and solutions to address these inefficiencies resulting in reduction of labor hours and increase in overall revenue and/or profit.
- Has a proven track record of identifying areas for improvement and successfully implementing process improvements that have a direct impact on KPIs
- Has a desire to learn how to do things more efficiently and effectively and actively seeks out solutions to everyday problems.
Strong Competitive Pay
LTIP- employee stock options
Health Benefits, including Aflac and HSA
*Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test