Costa Mesa, CA
From class action settlement to corporate remediation, Simpluris delivers comprehensive legal administration services. Over the past 13 years, we’ve built a first-rate reputation for managing cases from discovery through distribution. Our customer service focused approach and our technology-driven case management platform set us apart from our competitors. Our core values and our commitment to excellence drive our Mission to provide premium settlement administration services. We are a purpose-driven company made up of an expanding team of purpose-driven people.
Our motivated, high-energy team is looking to again expand by adding an experienced Tax Analyst to the family who will fit right in to our tight-knit culture and who is thorough, organized, and obsessed with the details.
We’re led by a team of professionals who are laser focused on growing this business and envision bringing our firm to the next level by implementing new processes and procedures that will continue to allow us to be the best in our industry.
What You’ll Do as Our Tax Analyst
Our specialty is in handling a variety of employee and commercial class action suits. Once a judgment has been ruled, the specifics surrounding the distribution of money is handed off to us, and the responsibility for the appropriate distribution and disbursement of payroll taxes, processing, garnishments, withholdings and all reporting is then delegated to our disbursement team.
As the Tax Analyst, you play a part in this by obtaining federal and state IDs, updating our records with the appropriate tax information, running payrolls, as well as processing quarterly and annual payroll tax payment and filings. The analyst is also responsible for responding and resolving tax agency notices. The analyst will be required to identify and avert problems that may arise in tax dealings.
Tax Analyst Expectations and Requirements
- Process payroll activities on time
- Accurately obtain state Tax IDs for filings
- Confirm tax payments and filing are completed timely and accurately
- Taxation and payroll knowledge to research and resolve tax notices and any outstanding tax issues
- Escalate any issues to management and internal business partners as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication
As our Tax Analyst you will enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- 401k + Matching and Life Insurance Options
- A nice, modern office and workspace
- The opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic firm where the sky’s the limit