Disbursement Compliance Manager
Costa Mesa, CA
From class action settlement to corporate remediation, Simpluris delivers comprehensive legal administration services. Over the past 13 years, we’ve built a first-rate reputation for managing cases from discovery through distribution. Our customer service focused approach and our technology-driven case management platform set us apart from our competitors. Our core values and our commitment to excellence drive our Mission to provide premium settlement administration services. We are a purpose-driven company made up of an expanding team of purpose-driven people.
Our motivated, high-energy team is looking to again expand by adding an experienced Disbursement Compliance Manager to the family who will fit right in to our tight-knit culture and who is thorough, organized, and obsessed with the details.
We’re led by a team of professionals who are laser focused on growing this business and envision bringing our firm to the next level by implementing new processes and procedures that will continue to allow us to be the best in our industry.
What You’ll Do as Our Disbursement Compliance Manager
Our specialty is in handling a variety of employee and commercial class action suits. Once a judgment has been ruled, the specifics surrounding the distribution of money is handed off to us, and the responsibility for the appropriate distribution and disbursement of payroll taxes, processing, garnishments, withholdings and all reporting is then delegated to you.
As you oversee Disbursement Compliance group, your duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and manage all team activities for processing a high volume of disbursements and payroll issuance including auditing data, processing payments, and bank reconciliations
- Drive effective performance management and accountability for production and quality targets.
- Review and ensure qualities of all payments and documents required for the disbursement issuance;
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with the processing of disbursements
- Work with 3rd party vendors for issue resolution and establishing relationships
- Identify and escalate issues as needed to Sr. Management
- Manage inter and intra department workflow and productions
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships
- Identify and implement improvements through understanding processes and systems
- Strong background in finance and/or accounting
As our Disbursement Compliance Lead you will enjoy:
● Competitive Compensation
● Full Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
● Paid Time Off
● 401k + Matching and Life Insurance Options
● A nice, modern office and workspace
● The opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic firm where the sky’s the limit