Business Growth Operations /
Business Systems & Process Improvement Manager
National Equipment & Service Corporation
The NES team is dedicated to the idea that every customer is a long term relationship. Our mission is to provide immediate and excellent service so that your company can operate in today's demanding environment. No problem is too small, no job too big, and no customer is ever taken for granted. Your success through service.
At National Equipment and Service Corporation, our core values are to Save Lives through safety, and Keep the Economy Humming through production! Trained technicians stand ready to get your equipment working again twenty four hours a day - seven days a week. We share your goal of getting your equipment back into service quickly. Our service technicians arrive typically within one hour of your call and our trucks carry a vast inventory of parts so that we can expedite your emergency repair. NES makes your priorities, our priorities.
About the Business Operations Manager Role
Our Business Growth Operations Manager will analyze our current business operations to identify areas of strength and opportunities for process improvement. In the first year in the role the Business Growth Operations Manager will compile a comprehensive plan to implement new technology to overhaul business operations, begin to lead a team of service technicians, assume recruitment and talent selection, lay out and execute new technician training plan and create a complete business operations plan.
During their subsequent time the Business Growth Operations Manager will solidify the repeatable business operations plan, begin to expand operations into new markets, drive growth, and capture the add on service opportunities.
The ultimate goal is to expand the business significantly through new market acquisition and streamlined operations.
Key Objectives for the Business Operations Manager
Key Characteristics of the Process Improvement Manager
Business Process Improvement
- Analyze and SWOT the 4 key areas of the business Service, Sales, Operations and Billing
- Provide a detailed analysis of strengths and opportunities in each core business area. Develop a plan to improve and synchronize the 4 teams
- Identify and implement a new business ERP/ route service platform system to aid in process improvements
- Automate Billing and invoicing through new route service technology
- Will develop a comprehensive operating plan and SOPs to position the business for growth into new markets
- Implement KPI reporting systems and use these metrics to drive improvements in client satisfaction scores, decreased operating costs and improve revenue from existing clients.
- Take over all recruitment and hiring efforts improving the quality of hire and retention of top talent
- Develop and implement a Service technician training and onboarding program
- Implement and demonstrate revenue growth through add of services with existing clients
- Assume complete leadership responsibilities for all business service and operations within the first 12-24 months.
Employee Satisfaction Success
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with implementing large scale business process improvements resulting in significant improvements in customer satisfaction, increased revenue and decreased operations costs.
Training and Onboarding expert
- Past track record of creating a happy and productive team culture.
Client Satisfaction Expert
- Has demonstrated the ability to grow teams, develop and implement a training and onboarding program that has improved time to proficiency of new hires, improved retention and improved business results.
- Has demonstrated the ability to improve client satisfaction metrics resulting in increased revenue with existing clients
- Has proven ability to understand business financials, budgeting expertise and development of KPI’s to drive performance management strategies.
- Has demonstrated the ability to step into an existing team, build rapport and buy in from existing team members. Influencing new and existing team members to embrace new processes and technology.