Tax Supervisor / Tax Manager
CPA Tax and Accounting Firm
We are a lifestyle CPA firm with a strong record of successful client relationships and growth over the last 25+ years. We value our clients and they count on us to provide them with an exceptional experience in dealing with their most critical financial assets. Likewise, we strongly value and respect our employees and truly believe investing in our team helps us reach our overall goals of growth and profitable success.
We specialize in tax planning and prep, estate and trust tax, IRS representation, part-time CFO/Controller outsourcing, business consulting and analysis and real estate industry expert analysis including acquisition analysis, tax planning and compliance, credits and deductions, and financial reporting.
About the Tax Supervisor / Manager Role
We are looking to add a Tax Supervisor / Manager to our team who has experience in tax prep and review for corporate, S-Corp, partnership, and Individual tax returns. You will also take part in researching any tax issues that come up, tax planning, tax liability forecasting, and compliance for your clients.
Typical Responsibilities of Our Tax Manager:
Desired Attributes for our Tax Supervisor / Manager
- Working with approx. 20 clients per week, 5 of whom have regular and ongoing needs
- Managing and mentoring junior staff on tax issues
- Working with a variety of clients on various engagements such as consulting, analysis, tax planning, compliance, credits and deductions
- Leading client projects and establishing strong relationships
Benefits and Compensation
- 5+ years of tax experience
- Desire to work in a small firm
- A balance of professionalism and collegial camaraderie
- Strong compensation package DOE
- Great Healthcare Options w/a generous contribution toward benefits
- 401k + 3% contribution
- Cell Phone Costs Covered
- Massage Therapists Weekly
- Costco Membership
- TRUE Work/Life Balance + 40/hr work week
- Flexible scheduling