Wimbush & Associates, Inc.
5G Project Sales Manager- Small Cell Towers
San Francisco Bay Area
We are a lighting rep firm specializing in municipal LED outdoor and street lighting service and sales. Our team of professionals are skilled in all phases of lighting design, planning, inspection, and post-installation review. We represent a portfolio of some of the lighting industry’s best manufacturers and are aggressively growing our market share in the San Francisco Bay Area.
With new 5G technologies hitting the market, the Internet of Things (IOT) growing, and our world desiring to be more connected than ever, it's an exciting time to be involved in the world of wireless.
The Opportunity for the 5G Project Sales Manager:
We’re looking for someone who will call on wireless communications agencies, municipalities and general contractors who are looking to expand their 5G networks and wireless technology reach but who may not have the leverage, experience, or specialty that we do when it comes to working with our city governments.
What you will do:
- Research and document and be the telecommunications market trends, the market landscape, and opportunities.
- Work to developing new business growth strategies
- Proactively developing/managing an opportunity pipeline.
- Business forecasting and analysis on current/future trends in order to lead the market
- Identify and attend tradeshows and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, to find potential new business opportunities
We have strong relationships with civil engineers, municipal and electrical contractors, C10, DOT and other government agencies who are actively reinvesting into rebuilding and upgrading their infrastructure to create more energy efficient, environmentally friendly and sustainable lighting and wireless solutions.
Our Ideal Project Sales Engineer Candidate Will Have:
5G Sales Manager Expectations:
- Experience working with service provider/cableco/telco organizations and related vendors
- Excellent communication skills and experience with customer presentations
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain extensive customer relationships
- B2B sales experience and a history of exceeding sales goals
- Sharp logic and the ability to collect data, establish facts, define problems, and draw valid conclusions
- Networking ability and contacts within the wireless communications industry
- Developing cooperative working relationships with customers, manufacturers, and outside sales personnel
- Maintaining profitability by meeting sales targets and managing expenses
- Gain advantageous position for products we represent by developing and nurturing relationships with clients and manufacturers
- Penetrate the market and open new accounts
- Understand our market, our capabilities, and closely follow our rapidly changing technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Telecommunications Technology
- 1-4 years of relevant technical and sales experience in the telecom industry
- Base salary and generous commission structure that grows over time
- Future leadership opportunities to grow your career in an exciting niche, and fast-growing market
- PTO and sick time
- 401K + matching
- Health Benefits- fully sponsored by employer
- Company truck, gas allowance + company cell phone