Wimbush & Associates
Are you looking for a career in the fascinating world of Recruiting? Are you excited to learn everything there is to know about recruiting and hiring top quality candidates? You’ve come to the right place!
We have a unique opportunity for a student or recent college grad who is interested in learning the ins and outs of the recruiting world from the perspective of an external agency recruiter model, while learning how to work hand-in-hand with business owners and other HR leaders toward finding their perfect candidate.
About the Opportunity
You’ll learn how to source candidates that are potential fits for various positions across many different industries. Within the last few years we’ve worked in custom building construction, accounting, tax, and finance, customer service, management, sales, manufacturing, the lighting industry and more. It’s safe to say that everyday is a different challenge and you’ll be exposed to a wide array of candidates with varying levels of experience and across different industries.
This will be an opportunity to start as an entry-level sourcer / recruiter and eventually develop into a full-cycle executive recruiter managing your own clients and requisitions.
Responsibilities for our Recruiter Intern
- Becomes knowledgeable of company's services and target our key industries to facilitate recruiting efforts and minimize time-to-fill
- Interviews both passive and active candidates to determine fit for position
- Actively reviews career databases (AKA:stalking, trolling, etc) such as LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, etc for both active and passive candidates that fit our positions and objectives
- Uses time efficiently in order to meet personal goals and work collaboratively with other members of the team
- Adhere to company policies research/recruiting best practices
Pay is $12-$15 per hour
Free weekly lunches
Weekends and holidays off
Upon Successful Development into a Full-Cycle Executive Recruiter You Will Receive...
- A base salary plus commission for a highly lucrative overall compensation plan
- Minimum performance earners should be over $100k and top performance earners should be at $200k annually
- Commissions on your placed candidates
- Commissions on your acquired business (optional)
- Health benefits
- All the tools & equipment you need to be successful
- Free company lunches
- Casual, laid back work environment
- Ongoing training and education
This new role will jump in, head first, and learn all about our job requisitions and clients. You will source and interview talent, assessing for job fit, then make recommendations to your clients and coordinate interviews with them and your candidates.
We have several open key positions in the lighting, electrical, construction, finance, and sales industries. Help us fill our jobs and we’ll help you with a piece of that $$$$. It’s not always easy, but it is simple and straightforward.
Wimbush & Associates, Inc. is unlike other recruiting and staffing firms, We are fast-growing executive placement firm specializing in Retained Executive Recruiting , Step-by-Step and Recruitment Process Consulting.
We also operate under The Hire Talent, which is the Pre-Employment Assessment part of our business that helps companies hire better people. We have our own testing tools! I mean, how cool is that? You know those little assessment tests you have to take sometimes before applying to a job? Yea, that's what we do.
We are a small team of four and a pretty tight knit, sarcastic bunch. We’re always working on ways to improve our process, develop and refine our culture, and be better than we were yesterday.
Check us out at: www.preemploymentassessments.com
to learn about our testing, www.recruitingsearchpartners.com
to learn about our recruiting or on Glassdoor at: http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/The-Hire-Talent-Reviews-E855289.htm
to learn how legit we are.
Overall, our mission is to educate our clients and provide them with the best services to help them find, select and retain the best talent on the market. We truly partner with our clients in every way to ensure their success. This focus is unrelenting and authentic.
We’ve taken our expertise to the Lighting, Electrical & Construction fields primarily, though we aren’t just a three-trick pony. We also recruit for Sales and Leadership positions, Number-Crunching people like finance and accounting roles, and Engineering professionals.