Manufacturing Engineer / Industrial Engineer
We have been a leading manufacturer of luminaires for more than 30 years. The company has built its business on superior customer service, innovation, and developing products to overcome challenging environments.
We specialize in healthcare, clean room, architectural vandal resistant, high abuse, transportation, retrofits, and confinement applications.
As the company's success is apparent, we are excited for the addition of a manufacturing engineer to join our team to develop new and innovative LED fixtures.
Our New Manufacturing Engineer Will Have the Opportunity to...
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have...
- Through the use of lean engineering tools, design and optimize manufacturing processes for the improvement of existing products and introduction of new ones
- Assist in developing and implementing cost reduction initiatives through continuous improvement events
- Lead troubleshooting activities for various process issues that arise
- Lead capital projects including machine selection, cell layout, financial justification, working with quality and product engineering to create and update control plans and engineering requirements, installation of equipment and production startup
- Compile project update reports and present to upper management concerning project timeline and budgets
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Previous experience in manufacturing and manufacturing processes
- Lean Manufacturing experience / Six Sigma knowledge is a plus