Lighting Showroom Sales Representative
Who We Are
We have been family owned and operated since 1947. We are a full-service wholesale lighting distributor with access to over 500 product lines in both the residential and commercial markets. Our designers work on space planning for residential projects, as well as having the ability to layout fixtures for exterior lighting and commercial applications which include the hospitality industry, retail, mixed-use properties and office buildings.
We are able to design projects within any price range and specialize in value engineering projects to bring them within a specified or target budget. In addition to lighting design and supply, we are also able to provide energy analysis and retrofit solutions for existing properties and renovations.
We have access to the latest in lighting and fixture lamp technology and make sure all of our customers have the latest option for energy saving solutions at the most competitive price.
Every person who walks through our doors is looking for one thing - to be inspired. Our sales team is devoted to cultivating client relationships and bringing their lighting visions to life.
We are looking for a driven, dynamic team member who is enthusiastic about beautiful design with a genuine commitment to providing a brilliant customer experience. You will be immersed in a fast-paced and exciting customer-facing environment while developing a wide array of relationships from walk-in retail traffic to key trade clients.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401(k) match
- Investment in your development and personal growth
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Assist clients in lighting selections to ensure optimal sales through an exceptional customer experience
- Provide high-quality customer service to scheduled appointments and walk-in clients
- Develop repeat business and new relationships
- Source and follow up on leads to develop new business
- Independently open and close showroom at the manager’s request
- Maintain a clean, attractive and organized showroom appearance
Our ideal candidate will have...
- Experience in lighting, interior design, custom home building products, home furnishings, and / or kitchen & bath
- A keen eye for design and creativity
- Available to work a schedule including Saturdays
**NOTE: Please do not contact the office regarding this career opportunity. We view each and every resume and will be in contact within 48 hours if we would like to move forward.