E-commerce Customer Experience Representative
We have been family owned and operated since 1947. We are a full-service wholesale lighting distributor with access to over 500 product lines in both the residential and commercial markets. Our designers work on space planning for residential projects, as well as having the ability to layout fixtures for exterior lighting and commercial applications which include the hospitality industry, retail, mixed-use properties and office buildings.
We are able to design projects within any price range and specialize in value engineering projects to bring them within a specified or target budget. In addition to lighting design and supply, we are also able to provide energy analysis and retrofit solutions for existing properties and renovations.
We have access to the latest in lighting and fixture lamp technology and make sure all of our customers have the latest option for energy saving solutions at the most competitive price.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to be an integral part of our site re-launch. They will be the primary point of contact for our online customers, responding to sales and service inquiries via phone, chat, and email for a dynamic lighting retail company. They will work closely with the eCommerce Director to ensure all aspects of customer facing policies adhere to industry best practices.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to prioritize issues as they arise. The right candidate will have a strong sense of urgency and the ability to improve operational efficiency through process improvement. Other critical success factors for this role include great problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box to resolve customer issues.
You'll be an extremely important member of our team and will have the direct ability to turn effort into results.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Health / Medical Benefits
- Vacation and Sick Time
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Awesome work environment and opportunity to develop within a growing company
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Proactively manage the customer experience via email, live chat, and phone.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customer inquiries and follow up with vendor customer service teams as needed.
- Respond to and follow up on all Customer inquiries and requests in a timely fashion
- Deliver superior product knowledge and recommendations to the customer
- Perform general order administration: update order statuses, check product availability and issue shipping labels for product returns
- Request RGAs with vendors for returned web product and follow through to completion
- Follow-up with Customers and vendors to ensure Customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback on potential process improvement to the team