Back Bay Investment Group
Account Manager - Business Development Representitive
Costa Mesa, CA
We are a fast growing start-up firm specializing in distressed real estate and loans. We are a unique player in the real estate industry with fast growth and low competition the sky's the limit for our business and your career.
To help us continue growing, we are on the hunt for our newest Account Manager. The Account Manager will be responsible for engaging with borrowers looking for creative solutions to their debt problems and with lenders looking for solutions to off load under performing loans. This requires excellent client relationship building skills, gathering critical information for all parties, reviewing real estate asset documents and material information to determine the best solution for the borrower or the lender.
This is an extremely fast pace environment that requires a strong understanding of how to help both the lender and the borrower solve complex lending situations.
A Day in the Life of an Account Manager
Much of your day will involve engaging in conversations with borrowers or lenders to evaluate the loan or assets to determine the best possible solution. You’ll have a hand in the following tasks:
- Contacting leads and evaluating assets
- Create strong relationships with borrowers and lenders
- Working with the team to determine possible solutions to distressed loans
- Drafting and submitting contract proposals to CEO for approval
Expectations of the Account Manager
- Calling on a minimum of 15 - 25 potential clients per week
- Send out 12-15 proposals to your clients per week
- Win a minimum of 2 transactions per week
- Produce a minimum of $100,000 in Gross Profit activity per week
- Build upon existing business by obtaining new clients
- Effectively manages time
- Attentive to detail & organized
- Base Salary of 60k
- Uncapped Commission
- 1st year earnings for meeting minimum expectations is $110k to $125k annually
- Benefits - Health, Vision, Dental
- PTO/Sick Pay
- Paid employee lunches
- Casual, social and outgoing company atmosphere in a bright, open and modern office
- Stipends for continuing education, licensing, and professional memberships
Our Ideal Candidate
This position offers someone with a background in real estate, relationship banking, transaction coordination, loans, or experience with working in a brokerage or real estate office the chance to develop their career in the world of real estate investment properties or property management. This role offers someone in these fields a strong salaried position with a high upside and an opportunity to use industry knowledge.
We offer a tight-knit, friendly environment where you’ll look forward to coming to work everyday and are eager to learn the business with a chance to grow your career as we grow together as a company.
Back Bay Investment Group’s Core Values:
1. Focus | We have a distinct vision and are determined to execute it. We avoid distractions and compete at a high level.
2. Commitment | We follow through, no matter what and prioritize team success over individual wins.
3. Service | We’re solution-oriented and go above and beyond to satisfy clients.
4. Adaptability | We adapt and overcome obstacles by using flexibility as a tool to achieve successful outcomes.
5. Integrity | We believe in speaking and acting honestly, and treating people with respect.
6. Results | We want to be big and think big. We strive to perform at maximum potential, learning from failures and turning them into future successes.