Regional Sales Manager - Southeast Territory
We are an industry leader in the development and manufacturing of architectural and decorative commercial lighting. If you are driven by and want to join a fast pace established start-up, we want to hear from you.
Compensation / Benefits
- Very Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
Key Objectives for the Southeast Regional Sales Manager
- Determine markets, sales channels, and opportunities that will support long-term sales goals and objectives
- Plan and prioritize both sales activities and customer contact in order to achieve these goals and objectives
- Attend in-person sales meetings with Lighting Agencies and Specifiers in order to maintain existing relationships and develop new business
- Manage a network of independent Manufacturer’s Representatives
- Provide weekly sales reports, sales forecasts, and marketing strategies to Upper Management
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have...
- Experience selling to specifiers (architects, engineers, lighting designers)
- Proven track record of successfully growing sales territories
- The ability to travel up to 60% of the time throughout the Southeast territory