The MH Companies is one of Colorado’s most capable and well-respected lighting and controls manufacturer’s representatives. Five divisions within The MH Companies provide our customers throughout the Rocky Mountain region with the area’s largest selection of lighting and controls products as well as site amenities, system programming, and a host of other offerings that are critical to the success of their projects.
Representing over 70 manufacturers and thousands of products, MH Lighting, MH Controls, ProSite Services, MH Roadway Solutions and our newest division, MH Site Amenities, provide project-specific solutions that consistently exceed the expectations of customers in our markets.
The primary responsibility of the lighting quotations and sales support position is to offer direct coordination and response to projects, with support to the sales team for specification cross, providing technical information as requested, and customer service to manufacturers or customers either via phone and email or in person.
In this role, you will also assemble, plan, and coordinate the quotations and estimates for large lighting projects for our customers, which will be accomplished using proper bid strategies and careful consideration of all factors to ensure the best possible opportunity for securing bids.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Amazing Opportunity to Develop with a Rapidly Growing Company
A Successful Quotes Person Will...
- Research and provide technical information to Sales as requested
- Provide Ratings, Modifications, Quote requests, Availability, Lead times
- Forward cut sheets, information to customers as requested
- Print large scale plans, print cut sheets, quotes, images as requested
- Communicate directly with customer, EE, Architect as requested or required
- Assist quotes when possible with clarification as directed by sales
- Actively search online database for new and/or existing projects
- Provide .IES files, Cut sheets, Solutions, Options and Alternates if appropriate
- Prepare Point-by-Point layouts as directed in AGI, and AutoCAD
- Handle Price & Availability requests from Distributors. Verifying complete cat #’s, project names, etc. Contact quotes for pricing. Respond to Distributor in a timely manner. CC sales involved.
- Determine what customer (really) needs, verify, and obtain customer name, contact info, project name, location, arch & EE if possible.
- Communicate with Manufacturer, Quotes, Sales, Customer directly Via PHONE if possible.
- Provide solution, Cut Sheet, Part number, Availability, and nearest distributor contact info.
- Update project statuses in our system