Mountain View, CA
The Job Captain Opportunity
We are looking for a Job Captain/Architect who will manage projects from start to finish, work with a team to meet client goals and objectives, and collaborate with clients on specs and requirements for the job.
As a Job Captain as CAS Architects, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, overseeing production of design and construction documents and support of the lead project designer.
Our Ideal Job Captain
Duties of a Job Captain
- You have 5-10 years of experience in architectural design
- Much of this experience comes from working in a similar industry and focus
- You don’t mind leading a team and enjoy working with others
- You’re creative and bring innovative ideas to your work
- Interfaces with the Specifications Coordinator on the technical aspects of construction documents.
- Prepare, plan, and research materials to be used
- Plan and coordinate production of drawings and specifications for submittals
- Set up projects and file submittals in project database
- Coordinate field surveys, consultant drawings, and entire submittal review process
- Research code req’s for compliance with fire, accessibility, occupancy and others
- Participate in construction meetings and update team with status
- Competitive pay DOE
- PTO and a flexible work schedule
- Family-oriented company
- Social activities and a teamwork-oriented work environment
We are an architectural design firm located in Mountain View, Ca whose primary focus is on the design and creation of clean room and laboratory spaces for clients in the semiconductor, clean/renewable energy, research, manufacturing, and advanced technology space.
We have a strong presence in the market, and with over 40 years in business, we have established ourselves as a leader in our craft.