The successful candidate will review 1040, corporate and partnership returns, including estates and trusts. Experience with multi-state tax returns desired! Must have strong tax research skills.
A willingness to train and mentor staff is required. This position requires a strong work ethic, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, a great attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to serve our clients.
We have been named one of Baltimore’s top workplaces for the past 5 years in a row! If you are interested in a partner track opportunity in public accounting, this opportunity may be for you!
• CPA with tax accounting experience with public accounting firm
• Experience reviewing and preparing 1040, corporate, partnership returns, estates and trusts and multistate returns.
• Strong tax research skills.
• Strong Excel skills
• Willingness to train and mentor staff
• Strong work ethic
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal client relations skills
• Great attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver excellent client service