Accounting Tax Manager
We are a next generation accounting firm who embraces rapidly changing technology to provide our clients with specialized, enhanced service at all times. We work with clients who need only tax work, those who utilize our expertise in bookkeeping and accounting for management of their financials, and clients who partner with us on their long-term financial planning goals on the wealth management side of our firm.
We offer the flexibility you’d expect in a smaller firm atmosphere with a lot of diversity in the day-to-day activities. You will find our office to be an energetic, collaborative environment on the cutting edge of technology. We are always learning something new! We appreciate our employees and work diligently to do the right thing by them and our clients so we can maintain long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships. Our team mascot Libby comes to work with us daily is has been officially designated “Public Relations Director.” In other words, you must love dogs!
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Tax Manager / Senior Tax Accountant to lead the accounting and tax portion of our practice while also taking responsibility for reviewing the tax work of our 3 staff accountants. You will also work our niche consulting areas with clients, offering on-boarding, training, and supervision of the bookkeeping process.
Ultimately, you are tech savvy, interested in implementing new technologies to save time and improve efficiency, and have CPA firm knowledge as well as tax prep and review experience.
● Thomson Reuters Suite (UltraTax)
● QuickBooks online for Bookkeeping with Fathom and Bill.com
Requirements for the Tax Accounting Manager:
● Minimum 2-3 years Public Accounting experience
● CPA certification or ability to obtain certification
● A team player who fits into our culture of having fun while getting work done with the freedom to not be micro managed
Compensation and Benefits
● Competitive base salary and bonus based on productivity
● Paid Vacation and Sick Days
● Future Partnership Potential