Lighting Contractor Sales
Lighting Sales Job Summary
The primary responsibility of the sales position is to develop and maintain sales as well as a good working relationship for all assigned accounts while working with all departments to facilitate follow-through on orders.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and maintain sales for all assigned accounts
- Meet or exceed established sales goals, making at least 3-5 new sales calls per day
- Make a minimum of 3 proactive product presentations per week
- Develop and make sales presentations
- Maintain distributor inventory records
- Manage and track quotations assigned to each account
- Liaise with factory sales managers, taking them on sales calls
- Work with the team on sales and orders
Compensation & Benefits
- Strong Competitive Salary + Bonuses
- Health / Medical Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
We are truly at the forefront of the lighting industry's advancement in technology. As one of the largest privately held lighting manufacturing representation firms in the nation, we partner with over 70 of the most significant lighting industry manufacturers in the world. This partnership has earned us accolades as a premier representative.
Whether you are an experienced lighting industry guru or are enamored with the rapidly evolving technology that drives the world, We offer unique and exciting employment opportunities in their Quotations, Client Services, Business Development Management and Engineering departments. Entry-level talent will have tremendous growth opportunities and seasoned veterans with proven track records of success will have industry-leading earning potential.