Administrative Project Coordinator
In 1994 Tim Milton launched a construction company bearing his name after working for years in the industry where he contributed to the development of large-scale projects. A true craftsman with a desire to focus on high quality work, Tim quickly earned a reputation for being one of the premium builders in Northern Nevada.
In 2000, Tim Milton and Jim Johnson became equal partners under Tim Milton Construction, LLC. Jim brought 30 years of experience from the elevator construction world to join Tim’s premium building experience. With a desire to build each project with integrity and excellence, the business flourished and has established itself as the quality provider in the region.
TMC is actively seeking a Construction Project Coordinator to help the team seamlessly guide projects from start to finish by managing the administrative tasks required to begin, track, and complete projects on time, under budget, and with excellent quality.
About The Project Coordinator Administrator:
The Project Coordinator will oversee projects starting with initial project definition while working with the estimating department through the planning and permitting stage.
During project construction the Project Coordinator will:
• Assist with all administrative tasks to ensure projects are meeting deadlines
• Ensure costs are allocated to their proper expense categories.
• Find and develop project efficiencies
• Assist Jim Johnson in new project development through project close out.
• Daily Assist Jim in administrative duties in running the company
• Accurate accounting of all job costs
• Manage project submissions through final permitting and sign off by local building agencies
• Manage miscellaneous sourcing of project materials
• Manage relationships with key material vendors
• Oversee team expense reporting
• Assist with payroll reporting and job costing of labor hours
• General Office management to ensure general supplies, equipment and vendors are working efficiently
• Competitive Base Salary
• No cost Christian Chaplain services available to employees, friends, and family
• Flexible working conditions
• Health / Medical Benefits
Tim Milton Construction is a family-oriented company boasting no layoffs in 23+ years. Christian Chaplain services are available to all employees and their families, free of charge, to ensure their team’s emotional and spiritual health is always put before business needs. For more information on this, see marketplacechaplains.org.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at tmcnevada.com