Lighting Audit Manager
You will ensure customer communication process, front-end software functionality, and audit data transfer and presentation protocols meet internal and external customer needs and leads to successful project bid.
As a Lighting Audit Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of internal and external lighting auditors and managing overall process and quality of lighting audits conducted in support of field lighting solutions and services team.
A successful Lighting Audit Manager....
Compensation and Benefits
- Develops stringent processes and standard operating procedures to govern lighting audits conducted by internal and external auditors.
- Develops training curriculum for internal and external lighting auditors, including site assessment and pre-audit preparation, on-site data collection, and stakeholder communication.
- Hires and manages an internal team of lighting auditors.
- Identifies and qualifies external auditing resources to compliment team of internal lighting auditors.
- Collaborates with sales and project development team to schedule and dispatch lighting auditors.
- Drives accountability for audit quality for internal and external lighting auditors.
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- Health / Medical Benefits
- 401(k) with Employer Contribution
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
We were launched in 2006 to create a better model for connecting energy efficient lighting technology and savvy end users across all industries. We’ve earned our reputation by providing expertise across each facet of the retrofit value chain, and by helping our clients make well-informed choices when deploying capital for energy efficient lighting and controls projects.
Our proprietary software platform has become the gold standard for portfolio-wide (multi-site) program management, and easy-to-digest project proposals designed to meet the needs of CFOs, Energy Managers and Facility Engineers.
Our team is made up of professional auditors, lighting and control specifiers, rebate specialists, financial analysts, LEED and sustainability experts and project managers. We have completed more than 1000 energy-efficient lighting and controls upgrades across all facility types—from hospitals and universities to industrial plants and hotels, and everything in between. We maintain close relationships with the most recognized lighting and controls manufacturers, and continuously scour the market for new and innovative solutions to meet the unique needs of our diverse client base.
Simply put, we are subject matter experts in every aspect of a turnkey lighting and controls project, whether looking at a single site or a large rollout. Combined with our truly unique software platform and portfolio approach, We have become the leader in energy efficient lighting retrofits.