New York, NY
As a Quotations Specialist you will provide project quotations as requested by our amazing customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers, manufacturers, and outside sales personnel
- Providing project quotations that are competitive with local market conditions
- Negotiating project buyout with manufacturers
- Other duties as assigned by upper management
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have…
- Previous large project quotations experience working with a lighting distributor or an equivalent educational background
- Previous experience of project buyout negotiation and submittal package creation / review is a plus
- A general knowledge of lighting products
- The ability to clearly communicate ideas and information
- Excellent math skills
- The ability to multitask - A self-starter
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary DOE + Bonus
- 401(k) Contribution
- Health / Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
We have been family owned and operated since 1947. We are a full-service wholesale lighting distributor with access to over 500 product lines in both the residential and commercial markets. Our designers work on space planning for residential projects, as well as having the ability to layout fixtures for exterior lighting and commercial applications which include the hospitality industry, retail, mixed-use properties, and office buildings.
We are able to design projects within any price range and specialize in value engineering projects to bring them within a specified or target budget. In addition to lighting design and supply, we are also able to provide energy analysis and retrofit solutions for existing properties and renovations.