Residential Construction Project Manager
Walnut Creek, CA
Paradigm Building is different than most contractors in that we listen to our customer and discover what it is they really want, even if they aren’t totally sure. We understand our customers and work creatively to give them what they want on a budget they are comfortable with.
We are a company that invests in our employees and rewards them for their hard work.
How else do you think we’ve won so many customer satisfaction awards? Oh yeah, and we’re TV stars too. Catch us on the Discovery Channel and over 25 episodes on HGTV!
We’re currently on the lookout for a Residential Construction Project Manager. Someone who can take the reins and lead a team into our next stage of massive growth. Your role will be to oversee all aspects of project construction from planning to implementation.
We are looking for someone who wants to grow with a thriving new company and is motivated to increase their earnings as they help our company expand. A successful individual in this role can expect first-year earnings of $120 - $150k as well as the opportunity to become our Director of Construction.
Now here’s your favorite part, and most likely the part that you skipped to without reading anything else. THE BULLET POINTS!
Compensation & Benefits…
● Competitive base salary + lucrative bonus structure (A successful Project Manager can expect $120 - $150k first year earnings)
● Vacation and Sick days
● Health & Medical Benefits
● An awesome company culture and a chance to grow with a thriving company
Responsibilities will include…
● Allocating resources for all ongoing projects
● Recruiting and supervising on-site personnel and subcontractors
● Interfacing with inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, clients, and government county officials
● Negotiating with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
● Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
Our ideal candidate will have…
● Previous experience in Residential Construction Management (Custom homes, remodels, multi-family)
● Strong leadership qualities
● Deadline and detail-oriented
● Previous superintendent / project management experience preferred
A little more about us
Paradigm Building Inc. is a small, multi-million dollar construction company that has experienced solid growth over the last few years. We are based in Walnut Creek but deal with remodels and new construction projects throughout the entire East Bay Area.
Paradigm Building’s management-oriented style focused on excellent client communication and utilizing the best building methods for each unique project makes Paradigm Building one of the Bay Area's premier custom home builders.
Each and every one of our residential construction projects throughout the San Francisco Bay Area is built with high-end craftsmanship and a sharp focus on the homeowner’s lifestyle.