Lighting Distributor Sales
The primary responsibility of the sales position is to develop and maintain sales as well as a good working relationship for all assigned accounts while working with all departments to facilitate follow-through on orders.
Other responsibilities will include...
- Closing project orders while meeting sales and profitability targets
- Working with our clients to understand their project budgets and design intent
- Developing stock and flow business with targeted distributors
- Working constructively with manufacturers and internal teams
- Keeping up to date with new technology and applying that knowledge to your job
- Ensuring a quick and proper response to customer requests
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have…
- Excellent sales skills with the ability to cold call, build strong client relationships, sell value, and provide excellent customer service
- A thorough understanding of the construction process
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a B2B sales environment meeting and exceeding sales goals
- A basic understanding of AutoCAD, Revit, and AGI32 is preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary + Lucrative Commission Structure
- 401(k) Contribution up to 3%
- Health / Medical Benefits
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
We are the upper Midwest representative for some of the world’s finest architectural, commercial, institutional, industrial, and residential lighting and lighting controls. Our agency services include technical support, lighting design, computerized layouts, mock-ups, quotations, and unequaled project management.