CSR / Project Specialist, Lighting & Controls
The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Representative / Project Specialist is to manage orders, manufacturer expectations and customer expectations accurately, efficiently and timely. You will be the primary customer contact for all existing orders. You will be required to maintain good working relationships with all manufacturers and customers to provide exceptional service leading to repeat business and increased sales and profitability.
Summary of essential job functions
Qualifications / Desired Attributes
- Resolve all order clarifications in a timely manner and receive and process all purchase orders, releases and hold for releases while simultaneously ensuring all POs are accurate and correct
- Responsible for complete project management on multiple simultaneous projects. Must be able to make independent decisions in order to resolve all project issues. Responsible for successful outcomes of all orders once received
- Manage, make decisions and take actions regarding customer ship date expectations including the flow of product deliveries in order to achieve the highest customer satisfaction
- Manage, document and maintain all order activity and relevant communications in the Oasis Software
- Facilitate new account relationships between distributors and factories
- Take financial and budgetary ownership of Customer Care damage and returns and handle damaged/lost or short material claims
- Scheduling, coordinating, documenting and prioritizing field service requests with contractors.
- Maintaining communications with contractors to proactively schedule field services in order to avoid missed deadlines due to last minute requests.
Compensation and Benefits
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Construction, lighting, controls and/or electrical equipment experience preferred
- Strong computer skills including Outlook and other office applications
- Technical aptitude in understanding lighting controls components and their function in larger systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are required
- Strong competitive salary + bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
We are one of Colorado’s most capable and well respected lighting and controls manufacturer’s representatives. Four divisions within our company provide our customers throughout the Rocky Mountain region with the area’s largest selection of lighting and controls products. Representing over 70 manufacturers and thousands of products, Lighting, Controls, ProSite Services, and our newest division, Roadway Solutions, provide project specific solutions that exceed the expectations of customers in our markets.