Bookkeeper / Full-Cycle Accountant
Beach Cities Accounting
Manhattan Beach, CA
This is a great opportunity for a Bookkeeper or Accounting professional who is an expert in QuickBooks. You will have the opportunity to help several small business owners with their bookkeeping & accounting activities.
Through efficient use of billable time and growth of accounting skills you will have the opportunity to not only learn and hone your craft but also grow with the firm personally and professionally.
You will be responsible for...
- Maintaining a minimum of 1 billable hour work for every 2 hours
- Striving to exceed 3 out of 4 hours worked in billable time
- Increasing billable rate for work performed by providing applying your advanced accounting experience
- Assisting in the day to day administration of the firm’s business activities
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have...
- Previous Bookkeeping Experience (A/P, A/R, Recon, Payroll, etc.)
- A Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Some exposure to Financial Analysis or Accounting
- A love and daily life application of cutting edge technology
- Base Salary ($40-$60k) + Annual Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
Beach Cities Accounting is a fast-growing outsourced Bookkeeping and Accounting firm located in the wonderful South Bay area. We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper / Full-Cycle Accountant to manage a number of our client's regular Bookkeeping and Accounting activities. We are advocates for technology and are excited about using technology to manage our client's financial bookkeeping needs. This desire has earned us the prestigious award of being on “Intuits Top 20 Firms of the Future.”
Our hyper-focused approach has allowed our firm to grow rapidly over the last 3 years. We are excited to be adding a full-time team member who will have an opportunity to make a significant impact on the future growth of the organization through their ambitious use of technology and excitement of Bookkeeping for numerous clients.